Saturday, March 17, 2007

Home design/honeymoon vids

Met up with M today to look at the design/layout she had planned for our home. Must say I'm getting more impressed and delighted that we chose her. Of course, as we went along listening to her proposal, we had our own objections as to how certain things were preferred, and alterations to certain parts of the built-in furniture, but all in all, it really seemed as though she had read my mind as to how I wanted things to be done. Looking forward to meeting up with her again on Tuesday to go shopping for lights, bathroom accessories and the other necessities. Can't wait...

(Unfortunately can't post the designs coz the copies I got are all black and white. Sigh...)

Meanwhile, I've done up 6 vids of our honeymoon trip to France last year. I know, backdated. Haa, but better late than never. Here are the parts: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

1 comment:

Rianne said...

Good for people to know.